Photos Villa Palapa on Laguna BacalarBOOK NOW!
The Palapa Villa
Of the three villas that dot the spacious gardens on our 150-meter shoreline, the traditional-roofed Palapa perches in the middle, uphill from our dock, with plenty of room on its large patio for friends or families. Its two thatched dormers draw in the breeze from the water. Access to the king-size bed in the loft is by a narrow spiral staircase.
- 1 King bed, 1 convertible day bed with linens
- Kitchen essentials: 2-burner stove, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, blender, pots & pans, dishes, glasses & utensils, cutting board
- In-suite tiled bathroom, couple-size shower, towels
- Table and chairs for 2 inside, 4 outside
- Hammock inside, lounge chairs outside
- Large ceiling fan and floor fan (no A/C)- 24/7 electricity and hot water
- 20-liter tanks of drinking water, replaced as needed
- DVD player and TV (no reception, but hundreds of movies in the house)
- Free wireless Internet inside and throughout most of the property
- Small safe in villa
- Smoking allowed only on the terrace, with an ashtray
Cleaning services on request for longer stays, once per week.