Photos Villa Cabana on Laguna BacalarBOOK NOW!
The Very Private Cabana Villa
Of the three villas that dot our 150-meter shoreline, the Cabana is the most secluded, nestled at one end of the spacious gardens and hidden from view, 40 steps down from the driveway. Its private entrance to the water is just 3 steps off the wrap-around terrace and shaded by large trees. A shoreline path also leads to our dock, where you can relax in a hammock under the palapa. Ideal for for honeymooners or families.
- 1 Queen bed in private bedroom, 1 double futon sofabed in living area, linens
- Full kitchen: 4-burner stove with oven, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, blender, pots & pans, dishes, glasses & utensils, cutting board
- In-suite tiled bathroom, couple-size shower, towels
- Bar with 4 stools inside, table and chairs for 4 outside
- Hammock inside, lounge chairs outside
- A/C in bedroom and in living area, large ceiling fan, floor fan
- 24/7 electricity and hot water
- 20-liter tanks of drinking water, replaced as needed
- DVD player and TV (no reception, but hundreds of movies at the house)
- Free wireless Internet inside and throughout most of the property
- Small safe in villa
- Smoking allowed only on the terrace, with an ashtray
Cleaning services on request for longer stays, once per week.
Explore our other villas: