Terms and reservations :
Please fill out the reservation request form to the right. We will email you about availability. If you have any questions, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +52 983 177 6782.
Low Season Rates (May to end of October) for each Villa is:
Casita $100 a night, Palapa $110 a night, Cabana $120 a night.
High Season Rates (November to end of April) for each Villa is:
Casita $110 a night, Palapa $120 a night, Cabana $130 a night.
Holiday Rates (Christmas, Easter, Events) for each Villa is:
Casita $120 a night, Palapa $130 a night, Cabana $140 a night.
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Payment: We require a deposit of 50% of the total to confirm your reservation, paid by credit card via Paypal (no account required) or by bank transfer. The balance is due on arrival, in cash (pesos are preferred) or via Paypal. Within 14 days of arrival, refunds are made only in special circumstances.
- Check-in: between Noon and 8 pm. You are always welcome to arrive early and relax on the dock until your villa is ready (we have a separate bathroom and changing area).
- Check-out: 11 am. Late check-out may be available, after moving your bags out of the villa. You are welcome to enjoy the dock and laguna after checking out.
- Smoking: All our Villas are Non-Smoking by law, please only smoke on your patio area, with an ashtray.
- Getting around: We are 4 km north of town. Renting a car is your best option for getting around, but you can also call taxis from town.
- Getting Here: 4-hour drive south from Cancun airport, the last 2 hours of which have no cell signal or streetlights, and 45 minutes from Chetumal airport, where evening flight arrivals are often delayed. We’ll send easy directions when we confirm your reservation.
PETS : We do have dogs on the property that are considered part of our family.
Well-socialized dogs are usually welcomed by our five friendly dogs and two cats. If you would like to bring yours please check with us first.