Terms and reservations :
I have streamlined my reservation process to take bookings solely through Airbnb.
To book click your choice of Villa.
Low Season Rates (May to end of October) for each Villa is:
Casita $100 a night, Palapa $110 a night, Cabana $120 a night.
High Season Rates (November to end of April) for each Villa is:
Casita $110 a night, Palapa $120 a night, Cabana $130 a night.
Holiday Rates (Christmas, Easter, Events) for each Villa is:
Casita $120 a night, Palapa $130 a night, Cabana $140 a night.
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Check-in: between Noon and 8 pm. You are always welcome to arrive early and relax on the dock until your villa is ready (we have a separate bathroom and changing area).
- Check-out: 11 am. Late check-out may be available, after moving your bags out of the villa. You are welcome to enjoy the dock and laguna after checking out.
- Smoking: All our Villas are Non-Smoking by law, please only smoke on your patio area, with an ashtray.
- Getting around: We are 4 km north of town. Renting a car is your best option for getting around, but you can also call taxis from town.
- Getting Here: 4-hour drive south from Cancun airport, or 45 minutes from Chetumal airport. We’ll send easy directions when you reserve.
PETS : We do have dogs on the property that are considered part of our family.
Well-socialized dogs are usually welcomed by our five friendly dogs and two cats. If you would like to bring yours please check with us first.